Saturday, November 4, 2017

I am resurrecting...

THIS POST.

From early November, 2013.

It is the middle of a Trilogy I wrote back in, what I thought then, was the worst year of my life.

And, I believe it can help many who suffer from infertility and miscarriage. I thought it then, too.

But.

I didn't write it about my own infertility.

Oh, no. On November 2, 2013, I had reached a make-or-break goal of a different kind. And there were all sorts of fears, concerns, worries, and pains along with it, that left infertility and inadoption as distant afterthoughts.

Reading it again, now, I am right back there. And, I'm choosing to heed my own advice from 4 years ago, today.

I hope this is able to bring you some renewed hope for your future, too.



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

"Today is where your book begins; the rest is still unwritten."

Amen to that. Amen, to that.