Wednesday, May 10, 2017

The Holistic Fertility Program

This Cross I Embrace turned 9 years old April 25th, which just happened to coincide with Infertility Awareness Week.  Both of which, I missed this year. Doh!

But, trust me when I say, I have been MORE focused on infertility and the readers of this blog, both past and present, than ever before, as I get ready to launch a new and innovative approach to women's health and natural fertility - The Holistic Fertility Program. The complete website isn't quite ready yet, but I did not want to waste any more time of those who need answers, and need a solution now more than ever. The launch will happen RIGHT HERE on This Cross I Embrace! And, apropos, it will be on Sunday, May 14th - Mother's Day.

Why Mother's Day? Well, let's look back over what has transpired here on This Cross I Embrace over the past 9 years...

In the 9 years I've been here, I've watched as most "veteran infertiles" found healing, finally, through pregnancy, adoption, or both.

I've seen countless "newbies" come onto the scene and just as quickly crossover to that happier side.

I've admired and mourned for the handful who seemed to settle into lifelong childlessness with a mix of despair and hope that was so very familiar to me.

But I wasn't just a silent observer. Oh no, far from it. I vented, I complained, I poured my heart out, I screamed, I yelled, I kicked, and I cried. I rejoiced, I lamented, I was right there receiving the support, the love, and empathy, and the prayers of my fellow bloggers and readers - and I was learning. Every single day spent on this blog and on others' blogs, and with my FertilityCare clients, patients at the fertility offices where I worked, Facebook groups, and other fertility gurus, I was taking in everything I possibly could, becoming a fertility sponge of sorts. I morphed a career out of my figurative and literal "nothingness" (childlessness) and became trained in FertilityCare, NaPro ultrasound, and holistic health coaching. I read everything I could get my hands on, of course, but it was through my real-life interactions with REAL patients, clients, and friends that I learned the most. That was a direct result of THIS BLOG.

And what I didn't realize at the time was that through my own experience, and through the experience of every single woman and couple I encountered over the past decade, I was actually developing this Holistic Fertility Program... without knowing it.

But once that seed was planted, it had a life of its own. I watched as God put very specific people into my path, nudging me to reach out to them to bring this program together and make it everything it has the potential to be. I laughed whenever another idea popped into my head, only to be confirmed time and time again by these very people God was placing onto my radar. I learned to just sit back and allow God to use me as the instrument, while He remained the Musician.

And, it is ready to bring to those I know who can benefit from it the most.

In time to offer hope of THE most traditionally hopeless day of the year for so many:  Mother's Day.

This Sunday, please stay tuned for the official launch of the Holistic Fertility Program, right here on This Cross I Embrace. And thank you. ALL of you. It is because of you that this program exists and will help so many!



Let there be nothing but HOPE this Mother's Day :)



1 comment:

DM + AM said...

Yay! We are so excited for this and you!! We love you!