Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Nativity Stones

I received a beautiful gift recently.  In fact, I have been receiving beautiful gifts from the most unexpected sources at the most unexpected times for years, now.  This blog has been a blessing in so many ways, and this is just one more example.

The recent gift was this gorgeous cross necklace, with an authentic stone from the birthplace of Christ inside of it!!  How amazing is that?!


I was beyond moved to receive this gift in the mail, directly from The Nativity Stones store, with well-wishes and prayers.  To have a piece of something that was present at the birth of Christ, so close to your heart... the thought overwhelms me.  And perhaps it will continue to bring blessings to my life :)


If you'd like one of your own, here is a special coupon for Easter:
15% Off + Free shipping coupon : EASTER

6 comments:

MamaHoli said...

Wow, GORGEOUS! Enjoy wearing that beautiful cross, and may it bless you! I know what you mean about mysteriously receiving gifts...I received a rosary with soil from the Garden of Gethsemane in the center bead from a friend that I barely speak to anymore, but it was so moving and special. Thank God for friends and family, constantly surprising us!

Stephanie Z said...

So neat!

the misfit said...

What a beautiful gift. And a lovely thing to reflect on during Lent!

JellyBelly said...

What a wonderful gift!!

prayerfuljourney said...

That is an amazing gift! Nice friend you have there.

GraceofAdoption said...

I'm so glad you got this!!! :-)