Monday, December 1, 2014

ADOPT-A-BLOGGER!!!

This month, DECEMBER 2014 we pray for
Maria @ Hail Mary, Full of Grace!


How it works:


ALL bloggers, readers, commenters, lurkers, lurchers, creepers, crazies, borings, snorings, dazed, confused, and willing - i.e., ALL OF US - will be uniting our prayers for the entire month for the blogger mentioned above. At the same time, across the country, across the Americas, heck, even across the world, our prayers will all be directed in the same place, at the same time. FOR A WHOLE MONTH! Get ready for some SERIOUS fruits, people!

Click on the blog link above to visit the Blogger of the Month's post in which they will give you a brief history of their journey with infertility/adoption/childlessness. Then, continue to follow up and check in on that blogger throughout the month, to become more familiar with them and better align your prayers with their intentions.


Why?:


The idea is to pray a Childless Blogger, one of our own, to a Childless-No-More status. To bridge that final gap, to knock down that final wall, to make them MOMMIES against all odds!! Above all else, our prayers will be for peace and joy in their hearts as only God holds the answer to these prayers.


When?:


All month long! A new Blogger will be announced at the beginning of each new month. This post will be updated on the 1st of every month, so be sure to check back!


So,... How, again??


Pray whatever prayers you'd like. Do a Novena. Say a rosary. Meditate. Say a litany. The Memorare. Whatever your heart desires, whenever it desires it. You may also choose (and this is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!) to offer up your suffering, any suffering at all, for the Adopted Blogger. Your offering can be as small as your patience with an overtired, sugar-high toddler, or it can be as large as offering your cycle (if you are going through infertility) in the hopes that your cycle will be instead the cycle in which their child is conceived. Singles? You, too have an excellent opportunity to offer your daily wait for a spouse. Not trying to conceive? That's okay- hey, trust me, I'm sure we ALLLLLLL can find some form of suffering in our daily lives to offer up!


So, join in, one and all, and please feel free to STEAL this lovely Bloggy Button below created by our own Rebecca @ The Road Home.



The button should link back to this post on your page (steal the URL from above), so that all blog readers can learn how to join in, and WHO to pray for!
(Remember, the post will be updated on the 1st of each month, but the link will remain the same.)


Thank you for participating in the Adopt-A-Blogger Prayer Campaign!!! Your prayers are powerful, and so very much appreciated!

33 comments:

JellyBelly said...

I am more than grateful to be the first adopted blogger!

God bless all of you and thank you for all of your prayers!

Rebecca said...

Yay! So glad you liked the button - and I'm so glad JB is first!

Erin said...

Love this! Already have the button posted loud and proud of my blog!

ecce fiat said...

Neat! I will be praying for jellybelly and will add the button when I get a chance - nice work Rebecca!

St. Rita's Roses said...

this is a great idea!!! I am on it JB!

DM + AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
January said...

This is a brilliant idea! Love it!

Perfect Power in Weakness said...

I love this idea in so many ways. Way to coordinate. Can't wait to see how IF falls as our prayers ascend!

Being Refined said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for this project! Already praying for JB, will up the ante. :)

I'll add the button to my blog.

My Heart Exults said...

Love, love, love!!!

callmemama said...

So excited to be praying for you this month!

airing the chapel said...

I'd love to be prayed for, for my various life problems/challenges but I don't want anyone to pray for me to get pregnant. We're not looking to change our family status, just looking to be better Christians to each other and to our community at large. :)

Abigail said...

Hurrah! I love her!!!!!

alison said...

what a great idea!! excited to offer it all up with all of you for one person each month. lord hear our prayers!!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Love it love it love it!!

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

Great idea! praying!

edP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Made For Another World said...

Praying! Love this so much. Thanks for doing it.

WheelbarrowRider said...

loved your last comment on my blog. you know it, how i was not full of drama and calling it too early. i feel better you are as shocked as I am given your background. so, what should the hb numbers be next week? ;)

Suzie-Q T-Pie said...

I love this!! Great idea :)

Angela said...

I love this idea! Will definitely be praying for you, JellyBelly!!

Maria Therese said...

Praying for Jelly Belly and all the ladies here hoping and praying for babies!

I know I'm older than most of you, BUT is there any way I could be prayed for in an upcoming month too? Please? Thank you so much!

Love,
Maria In Mass



Mike R said...

LOVE THE IDEA! May God, Our heavenly Father be With this Blogger and All bloggers To inspire them to write the word God has planted within Them AMEN

Crissy said...

Hi Amy! I would love to be included in being one of the bloggers being prayed for. I will pray for Rebecca this month. This is such a wonderful idea!! Thank you!

DM + AM said...

Sorry that we have not blogged much during "our" month. Here is the second post for this month: http://alittlesnapshot.blogspot.com/2013/06/healing-perseverance-and-beach.html

Patricia said...

What a beautiful idea! How pleasing to God this must be that so many would agree to pray for someone else whom they probably do not even know. Wonderful! I will definitely join in. I have never conceived, and had a hysterectomy at age 27 because of cancer. So, I know deeply the pain of infertility. Many prayers for each adopted blogger.

Maria said...


Wonderful idea!

Can I be considered for this, please? All ladies suffering from endometriosis, pcos, and infertility are in my thoughts and prayers! If you need prayer or a friend, please come visit my blog! It's updated!

Love,
Maria

Maria Therese said...


I just wanted to add that if anybody needs prayers (and if you would like to request a free St. Gianna prayer card), please visit me over at my blog, leave a comment, and I will pray for you! If you would like the free St. Gianna prayer card, you can email me with your address and I will be more than happy to send you one! Hope to meet some of you and make some new blogger friends! I could really use some hugs and prayers myself! Thank you so much!

Love,
Maria In Mass :)

Maria said...

Oh boy, I forgot to sign out of my other email address - sorry! Click on my name here and you can visit my blog and say hello (and request prayers and a free St. Gianna prayer card!). Thanks!

Love,
Maria In Mass

Mrs. Bee said...

Lovely. I pray for all to follow God's divine will in her own way.

Mary said...

Praying!

Conceiving Hope said...

Now that I've conquered my jetlag, I just wanted to give a hearty THANK YOU to everyone for praying for me and DH this September 2014. We're very grateful for you all joining us on the prayer train this month. Thought I would share that we have a special devotion to St. Therese, in case you were looking for a prayer helper for us. Lots of love and prayers for everyone participating in Adopt-a-Blogger, -M&M

Anonymous said...

I want MONEY!!!

(and working families are who I want it from!!!)

San Felipe de Neri Parish; 2005 North Plaza NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104

mailing address: PO Box 7007, Albuquerque, NM 87194



Pastor: Rev. Dennis Garcia

Deacons: Jose Lucero, Maurice Menke, Tom Perez, James Carabajal

Religious education: Melany Gallegos, Director
School: Jennifer Mason, Principal
Museum and Gift Shop: Steve Torres Manager (convent bookstore on-site)

Stewardship Report:

November 1 & 2, 2014

Sunday envelopes: $6,906.50
Sunday loose: $909.72
$7816.22
Envelopes used: 321
Building fund: $1,009.00
All Saints Day: $1,037.00
All Souls Day: $565.00
St. Vincent De Paul: $1,843.00
Other: $192

Renovation Pledge/Annual Catholic Appeal:

Our Parish Goal is $80,000 to pay on our debt for the renovation project.
Total pledged: $71,285.14
Total paid: $54,795.14
Pledge balance: $16,490.00

Families: (active registered) 1,200
Total number of pledges: 245