Monday, November 26, 2012

Advent Prayer Buddies!!!

SO sorry for the delay, time totally snuck up on me!

And thank GOODNESS I will again have the help (read: she will do all the dirty work and I get all the glory, for she is, evidently, the wind beneath my wings) of Mrs. Henderson!!


Without further delay,


ADVENT PRAYER BUDDY SIGN-UP RULES:

Please email thehendersonstory@gmail.com

Include in your email-

NAME (Full, or just first)

BLOG ADDRESS

INTENTIONS


MAILING ADDRESS (Optional)

ANY OTHER SPECIFICATIONS/QUESTIONS YOUR HEART DESIRES


Please send the email from the preferred email account you wish to be used for correspondence in receiving your Prayer Buddy assignment and any future correspondence from us (myself and/or Mrs Henderson).


If you DO NOT receive a response to your email within 24 hours, please send it again.
EVERYONE will receive confirmation that their email has been received.



PRAYER BUDDY ASSIGNMENTS will be sent to you in time for the 1st Sunday of Advent!! Which means, deadline for signing up is Saturday, December 1st!!!



Again - ALL SIGN-UPS TO BE SENT TO:


thehendersonstory@gmail.com



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was this going to be for bloggers only, or will this also include, like the last time, those of us too lazy to have a blog?

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

haha, go ahead and sign up!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Thanks for organizing this again! I am looking forward to it!

Faith makes things possible said...

Yay!!! So excited!!!!

silverbeetle said...

Totally signing up again! Thanks to you both for organizing it.

JellyBelly said...

Woohoo!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is it going to be one big group this time or two separate (IF & non-IF) like last time?

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

Questions in your email, please :)

Rebecca said...

Yay! Thanks so much for organizing!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Not a question...just wanted to say I like the new layout of the blog and you are definitely an Authority Voice! :)

the misfit said...

Yes, but if you don't say whether it's divided into IF and non-IF, I'm not signing up...of course, I maybe sign up 25% of the time, so it probably doesn't matter anyway :).

St. Rita's Roses said...

thanks!

Silvana said...

I'm in!! :)