Sunday, April 8, 2012

Prayer Buddy Reveal - Happy Easter!!

He is Risen!!!

Happy Easter, everyone!

I was so happy to learn that my Prayer Buddy this season was Donna from What If God Says No.
I was so fortunate to have the honor of praying for a woman who is such a source of inspiration to me, as she has been living such a BEAUTIFUL child-free life with her husband. I kept her personal intentions close and mentioned them at every Mass, and I also prayed for her to continue to experience the Peace of Christ in her heart now and always.

One thing I learned from a friend is that we can "offer it up" retrospectively. This was not an easy Lent for me, for multiple reasons. There was a lot of stress, heartache, pain, and suffering that was difficult for me to handle. Luckily, after the waves settled momentarily, I remembered to offer these moments for Donna. I hope you reaped some benefits, Donna!!

Thank you, too, to my the Prayer Buddy who prayed for me this Lent, Joanna from The Henderson Story! You have no idea how many times I felt the weight literally being picked up of my shoulders due to your incessant prayer!! THANK YOU!

Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Silvana said...

Buona Pasqua!!! :)

JellyBelly said...

Happy Easter, my dear friend!

Donna said...

I have to admit I cried when I read this. I feel so honor and blessed that you were my prayer buddy!

All-in-all it was a beautiful Lent and the stressful days (mostly Holy Saturday) were gotten through by the grace of God.

God bless you!

silverbeetle said...

By the grace of God, indeed! Happy Easter, dear A.

Silvana said...

@silverbeetle
Did you get my email? ;)