Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blogger Biographies- Installment #7 (FINAL)

Pray, Hope, Don't Worry

Barbie writes:
Hi everyone! My blog started as an infertility blog. I started blogging about 9 years into ttc and have currently been ttc for 13 yrs with no success. Luckily after several failed adoptions we were blessed with our beautiful daughter Alana almost 2 years ago. My blogging is about IF, motherhood, food, hormones and whatever else comes to mind. I hope you join me!

Barbie writes over at http://rhiannon1980.blogspot.com/



A Maiden’s Tale

I'm a married, 30-something, cradle Catholic historical re-enactor and aspiring author. I'm a 1940's girl at heart. My blog is private and I tend to blog about life, re-enacting, my spiritual journey, my writing journey, etc. I have suffered from infertility for nearly 5 years and suffered a few miscarriages. My husband and I have been blessed to be pregnant again and are hoping and praying that we are able to meet this little one. I am looking forward to meeting fellow bloggers that share the same interests as me.




My blog is entitled "A Maiden's Tale"


(http://ladymalai.blogspot.com/).

It is private, but feel free to send me an email
atmkmmaka@gmail.com and I'll be happy to add you.



Watts Up In the Tundra


My name is Laura. I'm 29, married to Jeff who's 35. We're a Catholic couple who have been married over 3 1/2 years (July 12) and going through infertility since we began. After my husband graduated from nursing school in 2010, we moved to Bethel, Alaska for his first job. Since we're from Oregon originally, our blog is mostly a place that our families and friends go to find out how we're doing. We give a great tour of Alaska!




https://wattsupinthetundra.blogspot.com




Catholic Infertility Journey

Meet Carmen Santamaria and Angelique Ruhi-Lopez, best friends from Miami, FL who co-authored, "The Infertility Companion for Catholics: Spiritual and Practical Support for Couples."
They are maintaining a blog of Catholic infertility resources, events, and spiritual reflections.




Check out this great resource at



http://www.catholicinfertilityjourney.com/




Romans 12:12

My husband and I have been married for 2.5 years. We got married at 21 knowing that we would have some problems conceiving because of my hubby’s long history of cancer. We started with the Creighton model last year and found out in November that we will not be able to have biological children. This blog is my testimony to how the goal of the Christian life is to be pierced with Christ; to die with Him so we can rise with Him. I am studying Theology of the Body with the TOB Institute in PA. This has been a great source of healing for me.




Go say hi to Romans 12:12 at cjfitz.blogspot.com

or email her at email me at cj.fitz@hotmail.com!



Babkins-Robins

My name is Anna, I'm 24 years old, married to my husband Alex for almost 5 years, Our daughter Sasha is going to celebrate her 4th Birthday in about a week and I'm expecting a baby in May. I live in Moscow, Russia. My husband and were Orthodox Christians converted to Catholic Church in 2011. I'm an interpreter from German and my husband is a physicist. My blog is in Russian, so I don't think anyone will be able to read it) It's about Catholic Church in Russia and my family.




My blog address is



http://babkins-robins.livejournal.com/

or you can e-mail me at annametreveli@gmail.com




Refining Journey


I am a 34 year-old Catholic convert married to my amazing DH for almost 6 years. Trying to Conceive for 2.5 years; I have been seeing a NaPro doctor since February 2011, and was diagnosed with Endometriosis, in March 2011. I had my first and second surgeries in March and April 2011, and I am about to have my third and fourth surgeries March 2012.
I am in the process of becoming a Creighton Model FertilityCare Practitioner, and am a dancer who works as an administrator at a large company. I do not love my day-job, but it pays the bills and allows me to pay all of my NaPro bills. I'm new to blogging. I found great comfort from reading the Catholic IF bloggers, and decided to start my own.




Come on over and visit at http://refiningjourney.blogspot.com/

No comments: