Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blogger Biographies- Installment #7

The Screllos

I'm a 27 year old dietitian living in Nebraska with my husband Ryan and our daughter Elise (3 months). I started blogging in 2010, and was introduced to the IF community by Beth (at "Beautiful Day" blog). It was great timing because I had my second surgery for PCOS/endometriosis that December - the blogging community was a great support system for me at that time. I don't blog about anything specific, but some common topics are fertility/infertility, contraception, abortion, prayer requests, and now motherhood.


My blog address is thescrellos.blogspot.com - it is private now, due to internet privacy concerns (particularly because of my daughter)).



Lavished with Lemons

I am in my late 20s. My husband and I have been TTC since our wedding in September 2010. I found out I was pregnant in April 2011, but sadly it was an ectopic pregnancy. My blog is about my struggle with the loss of my first child, as well as the struggle to achieve motherhood. At the current time, I know I have progesterone issues and my Napro doctor suspects endometriosis. I have been charting my cycles since 2008 and began to suspect fertility issues around that time.




I blog at




lavishedwithlemons.blogspot.com

Email: lavishedwithlemons@gmail.com



The Road Home

I am a 32 year old cradle Catholic re-vert. The Man and I have been married for 7 1/2 years and share our home in West Virginia with our 3 fur-babies - Kali, Mei Mei, and Max.
I blog about our journey, which includes, but is not limited to: Infertility; being Catholic; NFP; West Virginia; and Football.


www.theroadhomewv.blogspot.com



Hope and Faith

My name is Suzy, I'm a wife and step-mother, we struggled with infertility for almost 7 years and are now awaiting the arrival of our first baby girl! :) My blog was about our struggle to get pregnant and now it's all about baby and whatever else I find interesting on any given day.




Suzy blogs over at




http://lovemyscrappy.blogspot.com/

or you can email her at se.armenta@yahoo.com



Somehow-Someway-Someday

I am working full-time, but want to be home full-time. I have always wanted to be a mom, but just now getting the chance through foster care. I blog about Faith, Hope, Love and Life as I know it.


You can read about our adventures at http://somehow-someway-someday.blogspot.com/



My Journey to Get Fit and Battle PCOS

I am a farmer’s wife and a farmer’s daughter and agriculture and cattle have and will always be a part of my life. I am married to the love of my life, my best friend and high school sweetheart. We have 2 dogs and cat which we treat as members of our family. We are just trying to figure out this infertility struggle and my own weight issues and hoping in the end we get to bring a little farmer home.




Stop by and say hi at



www.myjourneytogetfitandbattlepcos.blogspot.com

1 comment:

The Screllos said...

oh dear. I should have said people can email me:

ryanandmary2010 at gmail dot com

to be added to my blog!