Monday, March 19, 2012

Blogger Biographies- Installment #5

Catholic Mutt

I am Catholic Mutt and I am a single Catholic in my 30's. In many ways, life is a lot of fun, and I've recently taken up new hobbies like skiing and rock climbing, so many of my married friends wish they had some of the freedoms that I have. However, my friends and I all know that they would never give up their families for my opportunities, and I would gladly give up my activities for the chance to be a wife and mother.
My blog is about all of that, my Catholic faith, and whatever other randomness appeals to me at any given time.


You can stop by catholicmutt.blogspot.com

or email me at catholicmutt@gmail.com



Infertility Options

Simone writes: About 2.5 years after I started ttc, someone mentioned NaPro and my whole world changed. I found a napro dr and properly diagnosed me with more than one issue. I have not had success but at least I have peace knowing what my issues are and that IVF would have never worked. I am thankful that my dh was able to be stronger than me and stopped us from even trying IVF.
I know that many women out there were like me, lost at sea without any direction to go in. I created my blog to help others find options and get the proper treatment. I also use this blog to help me deal with the pain of if. I have been a part of the blogging community for about two years now. I rely on the many wonderful women out there for support and information. I could not have made it this far without them.





You can visit Simone at



http://simone-perseverance.blogspot.com

or email her at leapfrog72@yahoo.com




St. Henry II

Hi, I'm Mary, a thirty-something childless Catholic woman. I blog about prayer, spirituality, books, and the occasional snappy comeback. My DH is an atheist and I sometimes blog about living in a mixed marriage as well.
Why does the blog have a male saint's name? Well, I went over to Jennifer Fulwiler's Saint's Name Generator, and asked God that if He wanted me to start blogging, he give me a saint related to childlessness. Lo and behold, I got St. Henry II, a Holy Roman Emperor and a married man who never had children. Thus, the blog was born. Thus far, it's been good to see I'm not the only Catholic women with no children, and hopefully I can show my readers (and remind myself) that you can be denied your heart's desire - a baby - and still have a good life.


Blog address: http://sthenryii.wordpress.com

E-mail: henryandcunegonda@gmail.com



Megnanimity

My name is Meg. I am a former political junkie with a law degree and a propensity to talk about things that are socially taboo- religion, politics, moral theology. I am a wife to an Army Officer and mom to five great kids in the process of moving to the Washington, DC area. I usually blog about stupid and funny things (but I don't do photos because I am terrified of people using them nefariously), and in a perfect world I would be hitting heavier topics and actually practicing my writing skills which seem to have atrophied in the last ten years.

Stop by and say hi to Meg at www.megnanimity.blogspot.com

or shoot her an email at megnanimity@gmail.com



Joy Beyond the Cross

My name is Marie and I blog at Joy Beyond the Cross. I am Catholic and after almost 3 years of struggling with infertility and experiencing 2 miscarriages, we have been blessed with our daughter Elizabeth who was born on 12/26/11. I am married to Mr. B and I blog about a lot of different things, including motherhood, the Saints, prayer, interesting books, infertility and its lasting impact, getting more organized, etc. I enjoy reading, blogging, doing crafts, learning about the faith, playing in the snow (yes, I enjoy winter!), cooking and baking. I work 4 days a week as a finance analyst and my background is in accounting. I am a cancer survivor. I love interacting with other bloggers and readers and am excited to learn about other blogs with similar interests!








My e-mail address is gaudium08@gmail.com.




Second Chances

I'm a 34 year old Roman Catholic wife and mother. My husband and I have been married for 12 years. After our son Mikey was born in 2001, we experienced 7 years of secondary infertility. We sought treatment from the PPVI Institute, and have since been blessed with two more boys! Dominic Paul was born in September 2010 and Joseph Anthony was born in January 2012. Although I'm a little sleep deprived these days, my blog is generally about secondary infertility, the Catholic faith, and motherhood.


I blog at secondchancesblog.blogspot.com

and can be reached at reneespez@hotmail.com



***If you are interested in having your blog featured in Blogger Biographies, please send an email to thehendersonstory@gmail.com!

2 comments:

Meg @ True, Good and Beautiful said...

I am loving this series and meeting all these bloggers I had no idea existed! Thanks TCIE!

Angela said...

I love it too! Really neat to see all the bloggers out there!