Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blogger Biographies- Installment #3

The 411 on the 418’s

Hi! I'm Ania McDonnell and I'm happily married to my husband Chris of (almost) 3 years. We've been TTC for about 2 years now and I've been diagnosed with PCOS. I started blogging to keep in touch with far away family, but the majority of my posts revolve around our journey through infertility and our battle with PCOS. I've found a great support community online here and I can't wait to meet more of you!


My blog address is mcdonnell418.blogspot.com

and my email is mcdonnell418@gmail.com





Why, yes, I AM crazy. Thank you for asking!

I'm Mary Kate and I am a Catholic wife of 18 years, mother to 6 earthly souls ages 2-16 (with #7 arriving in 2 weeks!), 3 Heavenly souls. I live by the seat of my pants, hounded by vague ideas and a purse full of receipts.

I blog about being a "large" family in our crazy Western culture.




You can find my infrequent posts at




http://whyyesiamcrazythankyouforasking.blogspot.com/

and I can be contacted at celticfamily@comcast.net



Open to Life (and God’s plan for it)

I'm Lisa with Open to Life (and God's plan for it).

I was married in 2004 and TTC from the beginning. We learned early on that there was a serious mess in my reproductive tract. We started working with a FertilityCare OBGyn to find and fix the problems. We started researching adoption in early 2007 and finally decided in August that we'd pursue both avenues...fertility and adoption.
God was apparently ready for us to open that adoption door because we got a referral (from a counselor friend who knew we were considering adoption) before we even had a chance to call an agency! We met the birthmom, rushed through a homestudy and became parents in the next two months. We returned to fertility fixing when our daughter was a year old and also started a new homestudy about the same time. We've now been waiting three years for baby #2 but remain confident that God has a plan that includes another child in this family. We are trying very hard to remain patient and wait on Him.


You can visit Lisa over at
www.pursuingparenthood.blogspot.com
or can reach her at her email, cook1137@gmail.com




Home Sweet Hjelmstad

M writes: I'm an incredibly blessed mom of 3 beautiful miracles here on earth and two tiny blessings in heaven. This Lent is one of transition for me: completing my service in the Army, moving across the country, and embarking on the adventure of being a stay-at-home-mom for the first time.
I blog about our life--the joys, the struggles, and the wonder of God's plan through it all!






You can say hi to the Hjelmstad family at



www.hjelmstadhome.blogspot.com





No Longer Waiting for Baby Blondie

After 3 years of infertility and 2 surgeries with Dr. Hilgers, my daughter "K" was born in April 2011. Now I mainly blog about her updates and mom things like cloth diapering, breastfeeding and baby led solids. We plan to start trying for a second child once my cycles finally return, so in the near future I will either return to blogging about trying to conceive (possibly secondary IF) or about pregnancy.


Mrs. Blondie blogs over at http://mrsblondies.blogspot.com/

Email: mrsblondies@gmail.com




The Feminine Gift

I'm Sarah and it was only recently that I discovered that I love to write when my best friend started her own blog - and I began lying awake at night with blog posts floating around in my head. That coupled with my borderline obsession with all things feminine resulted in my blog. I thoroughly enjoy seeking out topics that intrigue women of all ages and vocations in order to encourage women to re-discover who they are at their very core. I spend my days working for Our Lady Seat of Wisdom Academy, a small Catholic college in Northern Ontario, and my nights writing and listening to the loon calls over the water (in the summer) with my husband.




I write over at



www.thefemininegift.blogspot.com

and my contact address is thefemininegift@gmail.com




***If you are interested in having your blog profiled, please send an email to thehendersonstory@gmail.com!

No comments: