Friday, March 9, 2012

Blogger Biographies- Installment #2

True, Good and Beautiful

My name is Meg and I started blogging about being a Catholic woman journeying through infertility (alongside my husband Ryan) a few years ago. After nearly 5 years of infertility and being 3 weeks away from adopting a baby girl, I became pregnant and just had my son in August of 2011. We have no idea if I'll ever get pregnant again, but are hopeful for biological and adopted children in the future. I am very active in my parish doing music and youth ministries and always seem to have a home improvement project going. And I blog about all of the above. :)





You can visit Meg over at






http://truegoodandbeautifullife.blogspot.com (formerly Complicated Life, so you may know her from that name)

or email her at truegoodbeautifullife@gmail.com.




This South Korean’s Got Seoul

I'm Roxy over at This South Korean's Got Seoul. Most of my blog is probably only interesting to the handful of people I know in real life who feel obligated to read it but once in a while you'll find a decent recipe or a funny picture/story about my life as a wife, mother, Catholic, and engineer amongst other things...but not necessarily in that order. I'd love to hear from you. :)



Go say hi to Roxy over at http://tskgs.blogspot.com

or email her at rsin83@gmail.com ("questions pertaining to me and compliments only please!")




8 Little Arrows

My name is Colleen. I'm a Catholic, homeschooling mom of 8. I started blogging a couple of years ago as a way to record and process (and share with anyone else who was interested) my attempts to incorporate my faith into my parenting, homeschooling, holidays, and daily life. I also use my blog to pass on great resources I have found that have blessed my family.




Visit Colleen at








http://8littlearrows.wordpress.com/

or shoot her an email at cobfree@gmail.com



Bright Love: Living Large in a Big Family

D says: I am a housewife and mom to 5. I am an "older parent," a cook, a little "green," a committed Catholic and non-political for the most part.
I blog on four topics: Catholicism, life family, life coaching and weight loss/healthy lifestyle. I also blog professionally for adoption.com.


Since all my blogs have links to the others, you can visit D at any of the blogs below:
Bright Love: Living Large in a Big Family
Bright Catholic
My blogs for Adoption.com




This Cross I Embrace

TCIE writes: I am a 30 year old Catholic woman experiencing primary infertility (5
1/2 years) as well as a somewhat unique inability to adopt or foster
at this time. As I navigate through these crosses with my husband, I
blog about the struggles, the joys, the hope, the pain, and the love
that has met us along the way. I hope that through my words and
experiences, others can come to love the faith, know the Truth, and
find hope themselves in whatever life brings to them.


Check out www.thiscrossiembrace.blogspot.com

or email her at thiscrossiembrace@gmail.com



Crowley Coupledom

J writes: I became Mrs. Mark Crowley in June 2009, and my blog follows my life as a newlywed! From learning how to be a good wife to first experiences to shared advice and more, my blog is my chronicle of all things Crowley coupledom.


You can visit J over at http://www.CrowleyCoupledom.blogspot.com

or email her at jen0414@gmail.com

4 comments:

Leila @ Little Catholic Bubble said...

This is so cool!!!

WheelbarrowRider said...

I love that you are doing these! What a great idea!

The IF Cross said...

Reading about all these new people makes me want to start reading all these new blogs!! Thank you so much for taking the time to compile the list!! It's really neat to "meet" all these new people!!

Julie said...

I love and hate these at the same time. I already don't have enough time to read the blogs I follow, now I want to read THESE new blogs too!! Aaaahhh!