Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blogger Biographies- Installment #1

The Happy Hubbards

I am a joyful young woman- striving for holiness and to do something beautiful for God with my life. I am a Youth Minister and working on a Master's degree. Between that and wedding planning, life is full. I am living a beautiful life as I prepare to marry in June.
This blog is the story of all the crazy adventures along the way as we become a family together...The Happy Hubbards :)


Patty blogs over at www.thehappyhubbardfamily.blogspot.com

You can reach her at smileybreen@gmail.com





Grace in My Heart

Hi there! I'm a former 1st grade teacher turned stay-at-home wife and mama. I carry the cross of infertility, but the beautiful gift of adoption has healed my heart. My husband and I adopted our son, E, in November 2009 and we are excitedly on the waiting list again. :)
My hope for blogging is to connect and share with others about the joys of adoptive motherhood, Catholic life, and I also love writing about activities that make me smile such as home decor, teaching/learning, arts/crafts, and cleaning...(yes, you read that right!).


Visit my blog over at http://www.graceinmyheart.blogspot.com

Or you can email me at graceinmyheart@gmail.com





Almost There, On the Way

I'm a 24 year old stay at home mom to my 5 month old son, Theodore. After struggling with PCOS for two years and having one miscarriage, God blessed us with Theodore. My husband has an MA in Theology and works as a youth minister/director of religious education for two different parishes in south east Wisconsin.
I mainly blog about the randomness that is our life these days. :)


My blog address is













http://almostthere-ontheway.blogspot.com/

or you can email me at justine.bator@gmail.com





A Star of Hope

J writes: I've been married since 9/01/01 to my wonderful husband, Collin. We have 4 children: Elanor Mary (age 7), William Joseph (age 4), Violet Elizabeth (2 on 3/5/12) and Gabriel Keith (born 11/26/11). We also have two babies we lost via miscarriage, "Noel" in December 2006 and "Chris" in March 2009. Both Collin and I are lifelong Lutherans who converted to Catholicism in May 2003, and we've never been happier!
I primarily blog about my family and also in defense of the Catholic faith.


You can visit J at http://a-star-of-hope.blogspot.com

or e-mail her at jrwahlund@gmail.com

6 comments:

doctorgianna said...

Thanks for doing this TCIE. It let's me see other bloggers that I may have been missing!

Mary said...

ditto what doctorgianna said! :) thanks!!!

barbie said...

TICE I lost the email to send me little bio too......can you resend it?

barbie said...

TICE I lost the email to send me little bio too......can you resend it?

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

thehendersonstory@gmail.com

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Love the biographies! I can't wait to read more!!! :-)