Friday, September 30, 2011

Prayer Buddy

My Prayer Buddy for the past couple of months was R from
http://instructioninlove.blogspot.com

First, I was so pleased to see that she had such a connection to one of my favorite Saints (Gianna). But I was also drawn to what I feel is a common struggle for infertile women and single women - that desire to serve to the fullest of the vocation to which they feel called, and not being (yet) able to.

R, please know that I offered many prayers on your behalf at Masses and during Novenas, not just for your specified intentions, but also some that I threw in for good measure ;)
God Bless!


And to whomever has been praying for me -
THANK YOU! I have truly felt the power of your prayers and it has brought me so much closer to God.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad that you had Lauren praying for you, and that your buddy shares a connection to St. Gianna-- how fortuitous!!