Thursday, April 21, 2011

Have To Make This Quick...

So I scanned myself yesterday quickly at work, and once I saw a follicle on my left ovary (phew, I was starting to think lefty gave up after all those countless ovulations and handed the reigns over to lazy righty!), I stopped scanning and didn't go look at my right ovary.

But today, I scanned both sides.

And... you're not gonna believe it...

I have TWO follicles!! One on EACH ovary!!! Both measuring an average of about 1.75cm!!!!

And, I can't stress this enough, THIS IS UNMEDICATED!!!!!! AND I'M A PCOSer!!!!!

Coincidence that this is the same cycle in which I dreamt I was pregnant with twins??

Gotta run, have a lovely Easter everybody, and Prayer Buddy, PRAY FOR ME PLEASE!!!!

26 comments:

JellyBelly said...

Oh my gravy!!! How exciting!!!!!

Leila @ Little Catholic Bubble said...

I'm all over this like white on rice!

Goooooooo follies!!!!!!!

barbie said...

Praying so hard

Chasing said...

Dang girl, that is awesome! Will be praying this Triduum for you!

A Martha trying to be Mary said...

So happy to hear this! will pray for you tonight at mass!

the misfit said...

Ooh, fraternal twins - the old-fashioned way! Veeerrry interesting. Will be praying :).

Karen said...

What Leila said! :) All over it!!!

K said...

Ugh! I was looking forward to not having a 2ww to suffer through this month...now I have to wait on pins and needles through yours!

I am praying big time.

callmemama said...

Beautiful! Hoping...hoping...hoping!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Woo hooo!!! Heading to mass to pray for you!

Sissy said...

Good luck! And...have fun. Tee Hee.

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

PRAYING!!!!!!!!

Faith makes things possible said...

Oh my goodness...this is AMAZING! I'm praying for you girl!!!

some how, some way, some day said...

It won't be just your Prayer Buddy praying for you...

Sarah said...

Ooooh wow... praying.

Megan said...

Lifting you up in a St. Gianna novena. Blessed Triduum!

polkadot said...

Praying that your dream comes true! (literally) :)

sweet jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Praying!!! I still think it is so cool that you can wand yourself.

CM said...

Definitely prayers!!

Jodi said...

That is SOOOOO awesome TCIE! Praying this is it for you. Have a Blessed Easter!!

WheelbarrowRider said...

you overachiever! :)

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Oh my goodness!!! You are so lucky you are able to examine yourself. Nows the time to boogie!!! Hahaha

Little JoAnn said...

Two follicles are the BEST. Best, best best....did I say best?

MY WHOLE Easter Prayer is for you and these two follicles.

Shannon said...

praying......

The Comeaus said...

Happy Easter to you and your husband, TCIE. This is very hopeful news for Easter!