Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter is Here! Prayer Buddy Reveal

This season of Lent and Prayer Buddies was a special one for me. I had been hoping to receive the name of the person I did, and was so honored to be able to offer my prayers and sufferings up to the Lord on her behalf. And the best part was that I got to meet her for the first time the night before Lent began - I truly felt united to her throughout Lent, and I hope that my prayers (daily rosaries, intentions in the chapel where I work, and every prayer of the faithful "silent intention" during Lent) were felt by her.

Misfit, I am so happy to know you - you have been an important part of my life, and I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Happy Easter!

5 comments:

the misfit said...

!!!!!! I got the BEST prayer buddy! No offense to all of the other prayer buddies (who are all more awesome than I am, by far) but I seriously lucked out! I didn't do anything fancy like adopt a baby this Lent, but I know what I need most are spiritual graces and I know things are changing in my life right now. God bless you!

Kerry said...

awww....it warms my heart that you got our dear misfit. :)

Elisabeth said...

off topic...are you going to the shrine?

http://paul-elisabeth.blogspot.com/2011/04/st-giannas-shrine-feast-dayblogger-meet.html

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

I'll be there :) 3rd year in a row!

Elisabeth said...

I will look out for you! My goal is to attempt to touch a glove! (as in hoping R & A will allow me to do that).