Friday, January 21, 2011

I Have A Dream

Not to be too sappy during the week in which we remember MLK Jr ;)

But I honestly do have a dream. A dream for myself, my husband, and our fertility. And I've been thinking about it all day.

(Imagine that, a FERTILITY-ONLY blog post from TCIE. Hasn't happened in months!)

My dream is that once I "heal" my gut (in the words of my California NaPro Dr), and get on a healthy diet which will in turn calm down the auto-immune reactions from my intestines and calm inflammation... I will be super-fertile.

I'm talking, my husband LOOKS at me and I'm pregnant. That kind of super-fertile.

It may be a ridiculous dream, coming from a woman with my laundry-list of issues ranging from severe PCOS, endometriosis, adhesions, uterine infection, clotting disorders, adrenal fatigue, etc. etc. etc... but I dare to dream that this may be the LAST STEP to healing my body physically.

And once healed? Why shouldn't I be popping out the kiddos?

And I will leave you with my new favorite exclamation, which my husband and I thoroughly enjoy yelling out loud in a German accent whenever the mood should strike (which is pretty much all the time): "Wo-ben-zym!"

18 comments:

Perfect Power in Weakness said...

I'm write with you there on that dream, as I'm sure many others are! May God help and bless us all.

Right Said Red said...

You should look into the GAPS diet. I have heard it does wonders for healing the gut. I have celiac disease, and I am always amazed at how much our diet is the cause of and answers to so many health problems. Best wishes and prayers!

CM said...

Dreams are good and worth holding onto. Prayers for your dreams to become reality!

The Comeaus said...

Ha, you make a post with this title just after I had a very detailed dream last night that I was in labor, had a little girl, and we gave her the name we've picked out in real life for a girl, should we ever have one. I was crushed to wake up and realize it was just a dream! I like to think that my dream was my mind's way of saying, "Good--this could come true," after I had just make a step in the right direction about some health problems that very day.

But also, it's funny that you're talking about these things because all week my thoughts have been: "What's it like to be able to 'just get' pregnant? What's it like to be able to conceive whenever I want?" I have no idea how it feels to be truly fertile, and it seems that so many of the women who DO know how it feels are not grateful for this precious gift.

I guess my point is that I, too, am thinking the way you are: I want to have these kids my heart already loves so much, and I long for that day! I do dare to dream, too, and I pray and hope that your dream will also come true...soon!

C. said...

Praying your dream becomes reality VERY soon!!

Lea said...

A beautiful dream indeed. I hope it is your reality very soon. I was looking to see if you had an email, but couldn't find one. I have been a lurker on your blog. I would love to know more info about the NaPro dr in CA. I was blessed with a miracle baby after trying to conceive for five years. Prior to conception, I was treated for high natural killer cells medically and then worked under the care of a nutritionist for over a year to heal my gut. I would love to have your doctor's info in case I may ever be in need again. I live in Ca. My email is ladecaro@gmail.com. You continue to be in my prayers.

Leila @ Little Catholic Bubble said...

I'm dreaming it for you, too, babe!!!!

Sarah said...

Praying this dream comes true. :)

JellyBelly said...

I pray this dream comes true and soon!!!!

callmemama said...

That's a wonderful dream - and really, I don't think it's impossible! Good diet, internal healing, lowering inflammation - all of those things can restore fertility. The body has an amazing capacity to heal itself, and you're giving it the tools to do it easier!

Sew said...

ME TOO! I know it will come true! I just know it!!!!!

You guys crack me up...wobynzema.sdkjaoind...

Mooney OUT!

Thankful said...

Dreams do come true...

Angela said...

Yeah girl! I'm praying for the new Super-Fertile you too! :) And once you start popping those kids out, I'm sure we will find a marrying match among our children to make the best last name ever! ;)

Sunshine said...

I love this dream!!!

Who's to say it won't come true????

the misfit said...

YES.

Also, "Wobenzym" - I love it. Definitely cries out for a German accent.

Nicole said...

Praying that this very special dream comes true! and soon :-)

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Bring it on dream!!!

St. Rita's Roses said...

I hope this dream happens for all of us! love it...