Here is the email I just got my the Dr yesterday, with more information for anyone interested (the research she provided on Trental (not Prental, as I thought she said) is fascinating!!)
Also of interest, I looked into that Clear Passage program YEARS ago! A colleague of mine told me she heard about it on the radio or something, and at first she told me it was just to clear out blocked fallopian tubes. Well, I had just had my first surgery and knew my tubes weren't blocked anymore, so I didn't pursue it at the time. Apparently they do much more than clear tubes.
Dear TCIE, (and yes, my Dr calls me "This Cross I Embrace," as does my husband and my mother)
Here is information about the following therapies we discussed;
1. Pentoxyfilline/Trental 300 mg. tid for endometriosis. I would start this soon.
2. Special physical therapy for pelvic adhesions - the Wurm technique
Use VSL#3 for one month (225 billion)
Then you can go to a less potent antibiotic such as Klaire labs Therbiotics Detox (50 billion) http://www.protherainc.com/prod/proddetail.asp?id=V770-06
You can order this through Protherainc.com.
4. Medical food for decreasing GI inflammation
5. Digestive enzymes
(I found this for much cheaper, with a $15 coupon and free shipping for 800 tabs at:
NexStep Nutrition.com, for anyone interested.)
5. We have ordered an IgG food allergy panel from Metametrix.
6. LabCorp may not offer direct measurements of cytokines, or at least TNF alpha. I am looking into this.
Dr M. D. (NaPro California)