Thursday, November 4, 2010

Get Your 2011 Patron Saint!

Last year I was blown away by just how perfect my Patron Saint for 2010 was... and wow, did the Archangel Raphael ever intercede fervently on my behalf for my spiritual healing. I remember thinking how funny that my "case" called for an archangel, no ordinary human could handle me ;)

I'm so excited to find out who will be my Patron Saint for 2011! Go check it out and sign up yourself!

http://michaelgabrielraphael.blogspot.com/2010/10/patron-saint-draw-2010.html

12 comments:

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Awesome! I love the Saints and patron saints...so cool! Thanks for posting this reminder. I just signed up over there!

mrsblondies said...

Thanks for the reminder!

Tridentine Wife said...

I'm gonna try and sign up for it this year. Sorry for my absence of commenting lately.

matchingmoonheads said...

ah thanks for this! i had read about this earlier here and had wanted to do this as well... thanks again!

allyouwhohope said...

Thanks for letting us know!!

Megan said...

This is so cool! I signed up! :)

barbie said...

Thanks!

Second Chances said...

I'm so glad you posted this because, like you, mine last year was amazingly perfect for me and I didn't want to forget this year.

A Martha trying to be Mary said...

Thanks so much! last year when I began reading the blogs I as so excited about it, but did not feel I could join since I did not have a blog!!1 Just signed and I cannot wait to read who it will be!!!

Chasing said...

I was just wondering about this the other day. Thanks for the heads up!

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

uh.... I don't get it... Does it cost? Does she email you???

Rebecca said...

Thank-you! I've been wondering where everyone was getting their saints!