Tuesday, March 30, 2010

LENT Prayer Buddies

As this is Holy Week, this is the final week that we will be praying for our Prayer Buddies during Lent.

Many of us will be taking a break from the internet/blogging from here on out, so please know that LENTEN PRAYER BUDDIES will not be revealed until EASTER OR AFTER.

During this Holy Week, please step up your prayers for your Prayer Buddy, and their specific cross that they are carrying. Pray that their load be made lighter, and that more and more blessings enter their lives in this Easter Season. Pray for their strength to get through the remainder of the year with God's grace.

HOW TO REVEAL PRAYER BUDDIES:

After Easter Sunday, please post on your blog the name of your Prayer Buddy, and if you would like to elaborate on how you prayed for them (what prayers specifically were said, or to whom you prayed for intercession), feel free to do so.
You are also welcome to send your Prayer Buddy a card or some small token of your friendship during the Easter Season. Mailing addresses were sent to you for this purpose.

With that, my dear friends, I leave you to enjoy a very Blessed and fruitful Holy Week. I will be popping an egg (or 3) tomorrow, which is perfect because then I can become fully contemplative/meditative from Thursday onwards (post-ovulatory). Not to mention, it would make my due date Christmas Eve...

God Bless you all, and especially my Prayer Buddy!

9 comments:

Leila said...

Oh my!!! I am going to be praying for those wonderful
"Easter" eggs of yours!!! A Christmas Eve due date would be magical....

barbie said...

love your attitude! I'll be praying super hard for you this Holy week!!

Second Chances said...

Go eggs!!!

WheelbarrowRider said...

Those are my favorite kind of Easter eggs-love your hopefullness! From Easter eggs to Christmas Eve miracles-just perfect!

Trustful Surrender said...

:) Praying that you will be blessed!

Percolating Petals said...

I absolutely loved your pun...I thought you meant coloring Easter eggs until re-reading the post. :) You're in my prayers!!

mrsblondies said...

Love the Easter eggs and Christmas Eve miracle, that would be so awesome. Have a blessed and fruitful Easter.

JellyBelly said...

Go eggies!!!!!

the misfit said...

You are HILARIOUS with your Easter eggs. I want a picture of you roosting on some Easter grass...ha!