Monday, February 15, 2010

Check your Emails, Lent Begins WEDNESDAY!

If you signed up for Lent Prayer Buddies, please check your email so that you are set to begin praying on Ash Wednesday (tomorrow).

If you did not sign up but want to participate, you can comment here and if there's more than 1 person, we can accomodate you (but it most likely won't be a surprise who's praying for you).

If you signed up and did NOT receive an email, please also comment here. Sew is out-of-commission through Wednesday (and her Prayer Buddy better start early!), so please contact me or Joy Beyond the Cross with any questions you may have.

My next post will be an actual update on what's going on... though I have to admit, it's kinda been nice to have this Prayer Buddy thing to "hide" behind in all the mess my life has become lately. My Prayer Buddy's got her work cut out for her... no joke.

12 comments:

Life In Mazes said...

did not get the email yet, but did send my mailing address and info to JBTC! I think everyone is keeping Sew in prayer! Praying that things get much better on your end of the world VERY soon :)

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

LIM - I sent your assigned blogger last night (about 10:30pm CST), but I will go ahead and resend it today. Sorry that you didn't get it! (I will recheck the e-mail address I have for you and I will send you an e-mail via facebook as well.)

mrsblondies said...

Sorry you are dealing with crazy/crappy stuff, but I'm glad the Prayer Buddy is distracting you. I'm praying that things improve soon.

Fertile Thoughts said...

Is it to late for me toask to be put on the list of prayer buddies...please, please. Let me know :)

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

FT, we'll give it until tonight to see if anyone else wants in last minute... and if not, don't worry, we'll get you covered :)

Sew said...

You better be keeping me in prayer lady and that is an order!

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

THE PRAYER BUDDY SIGN-UP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!

42 peeps. Not too shabby :)

kcmarie122 said...

I didn't get an e-mail!

My latest e-mail address is:

kcmarie122 at gmail dot com

Hope I can still be a part of it! I was on Sew's list!

JellyBelly said...

Starting to pray tonight!!!!!

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

KC, check your email now, JBTC sent it to your updated address.

ATTN: Suzie Q-T Pie - We just saw your comment on Sew's original post, and we matched you, as well.

We're good to go!

Jeremiah 29:11 said...

Thanks for all your help with this. I'm really glad we're doing prayer buddies again! :)

Suzie-Q T-Pie said...

thanks! I didn't get an email yet... se.armenta@yahoo.com