As suspected, I need to sit out a cycle until these cysts resolve. There are multiple cysts on both sides, and they're pretty large and in charge. Dr KK recommended I take a pack of bcp, but when I said absolutelynowayinheckeverevereveragain, she agreed that Prometrium would be fine instead. So I'm going to take 3 weeks of Prometrium and hope and pray it shrinks up those suckers.
Then I have a pretty good game plan for next cycle. Basically all the same stuff as this past cycle, except we're going to MAKE SURE I ovulate this time! Lower dose of Follistim, and frequent ultrasound monitoring. I may ask my NaPro Dr for an u/s series (or perhaps get a series done at the imaging center where I work).
Dr K-K somehow managed to get me hopeful again :) So I'm really, really looking forward to mid-February when my new cycle should be starting.
Now I just have to get there. I hate waiting.