Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Prayer Buddies Revealed...!!!

OK, calling everyone who participated in the Advent Prayer Buddies!!!

Between now and Christmas Day, please put a post on your blog with the person whom you were praying for. If you know their email address, you can also send them a personal message with specifics about to whom and what you were praying on their behalf this Advent Season. Or, if you want to make that public, feel free to share it on your blog, as well.

It's no secret to my Prayer Buddy - but I was praying my little heart out for...

Sew Infertile

My prayer warriors on Sew Infertile's behalf have been two VERY special people.

One was St. Andrew, Patron of those Hoping to Conceive, whose Novena I began on Nov. 30th while praying on a beautiful chaplet made by Joy Beyond the Cross.

The other was Hannah Grace, a beautiful soul who graced this world for but a short time before she met Jesus face-to-face. I spoke to Hannah Grace each evening, and asked her to pray for her Mommy and Daddy. I've told her (though she knew this already) how much Mommy and Daddy loved her, even before she was molded in her Mommy's womb :)

(I also lit a candle in your honor on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.)

My prayers continue for you, Sew, through Christmas Day and beyond.
May God Bless you and your family this Christmas, and keep you happy and healthy in the New Year!

5 comments:

Sew said...

I'm crying! Thanks! ;) Muah!!! You are the BEST!!!!!!!! And look what has happened since November 30!!!!!!

Sew said...

I'm prepareing my home for kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sew said...

Seriously, I'm still humbled. :) Love you!

Ann - Building a Nest said...

Very sweet.

Merry Christmas

mrsblondies said...

Merry Christmas! I'm glad you had Sew as a prayer buddy. Great intentions.