Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I can't believe how much more I have to get accomplished before tomorrow!! This week has been insane, ay ay ay!

And in other news, I got a nice BFN this morning. 13dpo. And DH picked up the wrong tests, so instead of just the usual stark white where there should be a line, I got the added insult to injury "Not Pregnant" staring me in the face bright and early. Nice. Thanks. I should just get a t-shirt that says "Not Pregnant."

I'm at my Dr's office now, working 1/2 day - some people cancelled so maybe I'll sneak in for a quickie appt i.e. a begging-for-injectables appt.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am going to focus on the things in my life that I do have, and I promise not to be depressed at all :) Someday, somehow, I will be a mother. I know that in my heart. For now, I trust in the Lord, and I thank Him for giving me the opportunity to pursue a new dream of mine, to become a NaPro Sonographer. I also thank Him for my wonderful husband, loving family and friends, and my stellar immune system (over-active as it may be, haha)!

God Bless everyone this Thanksgiving. And Bon- I hope you have the BEST Thanksgiving ever WITH your little turkey bundle of joy :)

7 comments:

Sissy said...

Yes, those tests always seemed extra insulting to me, too. And especially when my SIL got pregnant and sent a photo of her "pregnant" result test around all over.

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful day.

prayerfuljourney said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too...and yes we should all be looking at what we do have. There is so much to be thankful for. God bless you for becoming a Napro Sonographer. That is amazing that you are finding peace and joy in your new line of work. Doing God's work is so incredible and loving. You are helping so many. Blessings!

mrsblondies said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful that you are becoming a Napro sonographer and will be able to help even more women. You will be a mother someday!

WheelbarrowRider said...

Thanks for your sweet post! I have you to thank for finding this wonderful blogging community and I am definitely thankful for our friendship!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Life In Mazes said...

Happy thanksgiving, I am trying to the same - be thankful and not depressed!!!

I do believe with my whole heart that you will be a mother one day!

JellyBelly said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Renee said...

I'm posting this late, but I couldn't remember my password to comment! But I had the exact same experience as you did with the husband buying the, as I call it, "mean" pregnancy test. I got the "not pregnant" window the same day you did. I was so depressed but blamed it on the "mean" test! Those are terrible! Sorry you had that too.