Monday, October 5, 2009

Holy Smokes!!!

FJIEJ is PREGNANT!!!!!!


I am in shock! Does that sound bad? I certainly don't mean it in a bad way. It's not like I wasn't hopeful for her- I absolutely was! But maybe because we both went through Dr Toth treatment at the same time... and both had no results after 9 months... I just assumed we both weren't going anywhere anytime soon :)

But I am SOOOOOOO GLAD that she is indeed getting the HECK OUTTA DODGE, and has joined the land of the mommies!!!

Yay FJIEJ!! Can't wait to hear the whole glorious story!

1 comment:

Sew said...

It's wonderful!

Just think when we met at the cabin. 3 out of 8 of us has conceived. That is crazy!

That is a high ratio! :) And we still aren't done knockin em down!

I really believe we all will be with child one day. We have so much to be hopeful about! xxoo

Your apron is going to be cute.

Will you let me make the cute pockets and not the square ones. :)