Thursday, September 17, 2009

NJ Infertility Support Group

The next meeting of the Catholic Infertility Support Group will be:

Saturday, September 19th 10:00am-11:30am

St. John Neumann Pastoral Center, Diocese of Metuchen
146 Metlars Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854


September's Special Guest Speaker:

NaPro Technology Dr. Jean Golden-Tevald
Dr. Golden-Tevald will lead a discussion on the benefits of new women's health science "NaPro Technology." She will also be available to answer any questions and facilitate group discussion on Catholic fertility treatments, and the cross of infertility in general.

If you are in the area (and I mean even Tri-State!), please consider coming to our meeting. Everyone is welcome!! Directions to the Diocese Center can be found at www.diometuchen.org

7 comments:

Find joy in every journey said...

Wish we could be there. We still have our training this Sat. :( You know I am a fan of Dr. Jean...

Grace in my Heart said...

Sounds like it will be a great event! Good luck! :)

Praying for Hope said...

I have an uncle and aunt in Piscataway!

mrsblondies said...

Sounds great...if only I was about 1600 miles closer. Are you going to post notes for us?

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

PfH, I think it's time for you to visit your uncle and aunt!!! Seriously!

Ann - Building a Nest said...

I'm with Mrsblondies . . . I wish I were closer!

You're doing such a great job putting this all together.

the misfit said...

Very impressed. Please let us know how the meeting went!