Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Elated!!! (ETA- BECAUSE SEW'S PREGNANT!!!!)

I am off for the American Academy of FertilityCare Professionals Annual Meeting...
(which, by the way, I attend as an OFFICIAL FertilityCare Practitioner... no more "Intern" at the end of that, I got the news that I PASSED THE FINAL EXAM!)

and I can think of no better news to have in my heart as I go immerse myself in all things Creighton and NaPro. May God continue to bless their work, and all those who are touched by it!!!

I am giddy!!

(You'll understand in a little bit...)
OK, I can spill the beans, she just posted:

www.sewinfertile.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Nicole said...

How awesome! I felt so good after I passed mine.

prayerfuljourney said...

Congrats on passing the exam. I can hear your excitement in this post. God Bless!

Fight The Good Fight of Faith said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy you are no longer an intern!
Let us know how it goes!! Too bad i'm missing it :(

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

As exciting as it is, it's NOT the news I'm elated about...

hehehe, giggle giggle :)

mrsblondies said...

It's awesome you passed your tested and I'll have to go comment on Sew's blog.

Faith for Fertility said...

Congrats on passing the exam! Woo hoo!

JellyBelly said...

congrats!!!! woohoo!

Living Advent said...

Congratulations on passing your exam!!

Sew said...

Did I text you about being happy for you that you passed your exam? :) I can't remember! I am so happy for you! Hope you are having a good time! ;)

Bon said...

Hey girl

I wanted to let you know I moved my blog to www.icanhazbebe.blogspot.com

have fun at your conference!
B