Friday, June 19, 2009

I Hate Flying...

But at least there's something wonderful waiting for me on the other side...

VACATION!!!


I have not been on one since our honeymoon. I realize there are people out there who have not been on vacation longer than 3 years, but after 3 years of infertility tests, blood work, procedures, surgeries, injections, pill-popping, and maxi pad shopping when the last thing in the world you want to be buying is maxi pads, well, let's just say, I am well overdue for a vacation! And so is DH.

I will need to bring my laptop, because I have online finals on Tue and Thu morning, so if I get a chance maybe I'll update from Cancun :)

Tomorrow morning can't get here quick enough!!

See you in a week!

14 comments:

mrsblondies said...

Have a great vacation!

Sew said...

Have a great time! I wish I was joining you!!!!

dawn827 said...

Have a great time!!!

Vent-ilation said...

Have fun! You deserve it. Post pics of the beach.

allyouwhohope said...

Have an awesome time! I hope you come back feeling refreshed!

JellyBelly said...

i'm so excited for you guys! good luck on the online finals and i hope that you get A LOT of rest and relaxation in!

bon voyage!!!

Life In Mazes said...

I hope it is a time of relaxiation and peace, as well as fun and time for you and DH to reconnect without deadlines or work!

barbie said...

hope you have a GREAT time!

the misfit said...

That sounds AWESOME - although, taking finals during your vacation??? You are amazingly dedicated.

Have such a wonderful time!

Hafsa said...

We'll miss you, but I am glad you're going on vacation. Try and relax!

Sew said...

I so jealous! Hope you are making baby TCIE!!!

Fertile Thoughts said...

Have a great vacation! You deserve it :)
~Amber

Living Advent said...

I hope you're having a great vacation! Sorry I haven't gotten over here to comment before now. I wanted to say that I'm so glad that things started going better for you with your SW and I'm still praying about all that.

Sew said...

Wherefore art thou TCIE? Come home hurry! I miss cat fighting with you! ;) hahahaha