Saturday, April 25, 2009

Quick Blogoversary Post

Just a quick note since I'm still at my parents'.

But today is my Blog-o-Versary!!! 1 Year ago today was my very first post :) I was sitting at home in my 3rd week post-laparotomy, barely able to bend over... and I found perhaps the very best outlet for all of my infertility thoughts, emotions, ponderings, questions, etc. I am so thankful that through this blog, I have met all of you. Even those commenters who lurk and post seldomly, ALL of you have made such a difference in my life over this past year, and I want you to know how grateful I am for you!!

Happy Blogoversary, from TCIE!

11 comments:

Sissy said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!

the misfit said...

Bonne anniversaire!

Delighted to hear it. And delighted to have gotten to "meet" you, too.

Find joy in every journey said...

We wouldn't be friends without this blog (and DT of course.). I have been following you almost this whole time and have been so reassured that I am on the right path with everything: FCP, treatments, emotions, etc because of knowing you are going through it, too! Yeah for you, thanks so much for starting this blog. You are a blessing.

tiffany said...

To TCIE, Jeremiah, AYWH, Sew, and so many more.... I am one of those who lurks and seldom posts. I am not yet ready for a blog of my own. Not sure I have anything interesting to say. But I check in on each of you every day. I pray for you every night. Thank you for sharing your journey with those of us who aren't quite ready to share our own.

Sew said...

Happy Versary! :)

I can't believe it's already been a year! ;)

Maria Therese said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

May I ask you a question? Is it considered normal not to get your period after a laparoscopy? Or for your cycle to be messed up after one?

Thanks!

May God Bless you!
MT

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

MT, yes I think it's normal for about 2 cycles (I think that's what they told me) after a lap.
I hope you're recuperating well!

Grace in my Heart said...

Congrats on your blogoversary!!!

dawn827 said...

Happy Blogoversary! Love you ames :D

Sew said...

Hey! Did you post adrenal fatigue symptoms? I might not sleep in until 10 am all day but I am always fatigued. Not enough to take a nap but then not enough to stay awake. And when I do nap I don't feel refreshed at all. I feel the same.

And this time on prometrium I am not brown spotting. I am red spotting for both days. ??? WTH!?

JellyBelly said...

happy bloggoversary!

btw, i just tagged you!