Friday, February 20, 2009

In Memory of Natalie Grace

God has been trying hard these past few months to get me to Adoration... and of course, life was just too busy for me to make time for Him.

But today, I just had to go.

Please pray for my dear friend, S, her husband M, and her little girl M.A., who is the twin of Natalie Grace- born January 23, 2009, born to heaven February 19, 2009.

Here is their web journal:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/marleighandnatalie

A greater loss I cannot even imagine. Please pray for their strength, and trust in God.

Thank you.

4 comments:

prayerfuljourney said...

I prayed for the baby. She is in God's loving arms now.

Meg said...

TCIE,
I'm praying for Natalie and the whole family. I checked out their website; what precious little girls!

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! :) I have never been to Cancun, but am soooo excited! We got our tickets on Orbitz. But here's the thing, we purchased them yesterday and are flying on March 1, so it was pretty last minute. I think that's why we got the price we did. Have you ever used priceline? You can bid on your tickets and save a lot of money. I haven't used it, but I have a friend who swears by it and I'm going to try to bid on a flight to a friend's wedding in the next day or two. I can let you know how it goes. :)

Have a great time in June! Hope to chat with you again soon!

Sew said...

I am so happy you went to adoration! Who are we to say that any life no matter how short or long doesn't make an impact on each of us....;) That little life fulfilled God's will....

I can't imagine the loss....

Faithful Infertile said...

I'm just now checking the blog world again. As you probably already know... I deleted my blog.

Thank you so much for this post. It was very sweet of you.

Love you.