Tuesday, December 2, 2008

January 25th

I was just emailing E from "Finding Joy in Every Journey" about this, and figured I may want to go on record with it... just in case :)

So, DH and I were watching some movie or tv show a few weeks back, and the main character made some comment about how she knew something was going to happen on a specific date, because when she woke up her clock was stuck on that time. For example, if her clock was stuck on 3:13, she knew something was going to happen on March 13th. DH and I looked at each other and then looked at the clock which hangs in our living room right above the tv... the batteries died in that clock a looooong time ago (longer than I care to admit), and I've been too lazy to change them. Anyway, the clock is stuck at 1:25. I said, half-jokingly, "Maybe we'll conceive on January 25th!" DH is now CERTAIN that we will, indeed, conceive on January 25th. He's the eternal optimist, that one.

Just for giggles, I worked out the math in my head the other day. The uterine washes did delay my Peak day by a few extra days this cycle, and I Peaked on CD 20. Usually without Femara, I will Peak around CD 16-17 on my own. I am now due for AF on December 8th. The next AF would be due around January 8th. And 16-17 days later?? January 24th-25th!! How weird is that?! (We are done with antibiotics on Jan 22nd, so technically we will be in the clear to TTC by then, too!)

Now, I must keep in mind that I have recently stopped taking Metformin as per Dr. Toth and my NaPro Dr's suggestion (the antibiotics are so strong that they don't want to mess with possible additional digestive issues). I don't know if my body can or will O on its own without Metformin. But if my calculations are correct, it is one crazy coincidence!

And to make it even weirder... I went to LabCorp for b/w yesterday, and upon signing in, looked up at the clock for the time and it was... you guessed it. EXACTLY 1:25.
So maybe if I am not going to conceive on January 25th, my due date will be January 25th 2010? Only TIME will tell...

6 comments:

Sew Infertile said...

That is wild! It's like pieces to a puzzle!!!! :)

Life In Mazes said...

How fun to be looking so foward to January 25th, 2009! I am so excited for both of you that you are seeing some good changes and that you are on your way to phenomenal health!

Vent-ilation said...

That is really bizarre about 1:25!! I hope it happens for you!!

Also, I have to say, husbands are the best. Mine is also an optimist. Even though he's less "religious" than I am, his faith that we will conceive is much stronger than mine. When I am weak, he is always strong for me. I mean this in a postive way, but he just seems much "simpler" than me. I tend to complicate things, asking 'what if', and he just believes it will happen.

JellyBelly said...

that's so cool! i wonder what january 25th will bring you!

my hubby is an eternal optimist. if it wasn't for his strong belief that we will become parents i would've lost my mind a long time ago!

Faithful Infertile said...

That's crazy! I'm marking the date on my day planner. I'm going to mail you a HPT 14 days after January 25th! Ha ha!!!!!

Sew Infertile said...

Regarding your email-Did you learn all of that stuff in the Creighton Traning? Is that what I would learn at my level? Or is that what you learn at Practitioner level! I am so intrigued, I can't even stand it! :) I want to learn now!!! :)