Friday, October 24, 2008

one more thought...

also worth of noting... I had "bacterium vaginosis" or whatever the broad medical term is that's used for any kind of yeast INFECTION show up in my pap smear in late August. I never did get the antibiotics for it (which is probably better, since I'll be on a crapload of them soon enough), but if you go back and read my post from late-August you'll see that even the Dr said it was an infection that had been "brewing for a while" (typically you don't find yeast infection signs during a Pap).
Hurry up with those results, Dr. T!

2 comments:

Sew Infertile said...

I bet the wait is agonizing!!! I can't imagine! (banging head on keyboard) Hang in there!!!

Hafsa said...

If you guys do head in the adoption direction, it will be interesting to read about your experiences versus mine. I'm excited that you're thinking about it. I know it's hard to think about adoption when you're still hoping for your own. I'll be praying for you.