Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trumpets, please

And now for my P+7 (really P+8) b/w results:
(However un-telling and insignificant they may be)

Estradiol, 430
Progesterone, 43.7

So. Not much to really say. I've had higher. I've had lower. I've had higher on medication. I've had lower on medication. I've had higher with less symptoms than I'm having now. I've had lower with more symptoms than I'm having now. So, really? I've decided there's no point to the P+7 b/w.

Good news. I convinced my husband to "catch up" and start the Consecration with me last night :) Yay!! He didn't miss too much, so now he's all caught up. I'm so glad!

I'm off to go swimming, cuz I don't know about your neck of the woods, but here in NJ it's HOT and HUMID!

6 comments:

andnotbysight said...

Wow, the progesterone seems really good, doesn't it (you're the one with training, so I feel like I should be asking, not telling :> )? Estradiol seems like it must be measured on a different scale than mine is . . . They tell me they're looking for it to be above 12!

LifeHopes said...

Those numbers seemed good to me! I think my progesterone was half of that!

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

Yeah, Charlotte, I think "normally" the estradiol is supposed to be lower, like around 12... for some reason (especially on meds), my whacky body produces Super Corpus Luteum with crazy E2 and P4 #s. Last spring, my E2 was 900-something, and the P4 was around 50. My Dr. told me to take a pg test even though I was only 8dpo, since she thought I mistook early pg bleeding as my last period!

allyouwhohope said...

I'm so happy for you that your husband caught up!

Just Me. said...

I hope this cycle works for you.

This is my first time on your blog. I'm a Catholic too, not a very pious one, but I do pray to St Gerard very often.

andnotbysight said...

Wow, that's amazing! It seems to take extraordinary things for my body to get up above 12. I'm glad things are looking so good!