Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Temps

OK, so I decided to punch my temps into Fertility Friend's website (I'm really not a fan of that website in general... especially being a CrMS Practitioner now, I realize how messed up it is to have something like that online without the tailored follow-ups to help women identify possible issues. These BBT charts assume that every thermal shift indicates ovulation, when obviously, we know better.)
But anyway, I figured what the heck. And looking at it, it actually looks pretty darn good!! FF tells me it's "possibly triphasic," as well, which means that I had a 2nd thermal shift after the time of possible implantation. (If you click on the x, it will bring you to the webpage.) Sorry I'm not more technologically gifted.

I also threw up a little 2 days ago, after eating some cherry tomatoes. Very weird, but maybe the acidity bothered my stomach? (No, it wasn't salmonella, either.) And I woke up in the middle of the night with the worst cramps... a cross between period cramps and bad gas pain. Could have sworn period would be here this morning, I even put on a pad... but nothing yet. She's technically due tomorrow or Saturday. Maybe I'll test tomorrow. I'm scared to. I'm scared not to. Ack! Help!!

3 comments:

allyouwhohope said...

You're probably totally pregnant! Did you test yet??

So I just did fertility friend, and it says I did not ovulate. It says a clear thermal shift was not detected. But my temps clearly went up and stayed up! Oh well, it's probably right.

LifeHopes said...

I would say take a test if no period on Friday:)

Oh my gosh I am such a wimp when it comes to testing!

wanttobeamom said...

This chart, by itself, looks good. However, it's hard to say because I don't know what your previous charts look like or how long your luteal phase normally is. As far as testing, if you don't start AF tomorrow I would probably test on Saturday. However, I stopped testing early because it was too painful to see the bfns and wonder if they were false.

Anyway, I am really hoping for you this cycle! =)