1. Why did you start your blog? I started my blog because I had recently found a bunch of NaPro/Creighton Model System Catholic infertility blogs, and was inspired by them.
2. How did you come up with your blog name? I have been viewing this struggle with infertility as my cross from God for a long time, now... and slowly but surely, also come to realize that the cross was a blessing. But only very recently have I actively begun to embrace my cross. (Before, I would just kinda drag it along, expecting my "prize" to appear around the next turn. Which, of course, is not what God had intended for me in entrusting me with this cross.)
3. Do your friends and family know about your blog and what do they think? Just a few select friends, whom I call my "MGs" know about it... but I think only one of them has ever read it. (They are all either currently experiencing infertility or have in the past, but none of them are practicing Catholics so I don't think they wholly relate to the "IVF is just not an option for me" thing.)
4. How do you write posts? It's anybody's guess, really. Sometimes I have some things I want to say (and "set-the-stage" with, so to say), but other times I just vent or share an experience. I really haven't had too many posts yet, lol!
5. Have you ever had a troll or had to delete unkind comments? No, thank goodness! I had to delete my own comment, once, though... I gave someone my email address, then deleted it after they were able to invite me to read their blog.
6. Do you check your stats or care how many people read your blog? If so, how do you increase traffic? I haven't the slightest clue how to do that... All You Who Hope will have to teach me :)
And since I'm still really new to all of this, I don't think there's anyone left to tag that hasn't been already... but if you're reading this and would like to be tagged, consider yourself TAGGED!